Lay-Soft Equine, Horse and Animal Bedding is a soft chip bedding that moves very little making it a hygienic comfortable, warm bed for the horse. It is dust-extracted and super-absorbent – making it a cleaner, healthier solution for drier stables whilst also helping “mucking out”.
Lay-Soft’s inherent properties include:
- Soft chip bedding that stays put
- Comfortable and warm for the horses in Winter, yet cool in Summer
- Dust extracted – helping to maintain a healthy respiratory system for horse and human
- Sterilised without the use of any chemicals – for a cleaner, healthier horse
- Super-absorbent – making cleaner, drier stables and mucking out easier for you compared to other equine bedding products
- Made from recycled white wood – ensuring an environmentally friendly product
- Odour elimination properties – reducing the smell of ammonia in the air
- A lower spore count than most other available animal beddings, and it is also free from all known contaminants
- Does not attract vermin as with other bedding material such as straw
- “Stay-dry” top layer – the Lay-Soft chip bedding stack allows liquids to run through and be absorbed at the bottom of the stack, whilst allowing the top parts to dry off and remain warm for the horse
- Provides excellent protection against C.O.P.D. through a massive reduction in stable dust (excellent for “box walking” horses)
Additionally, because Lay-Soft does not cling to either the horse or its accessories (rugs etc.) this ensures that your horse stays cleaner, and means that YOU have less chores to do!
But Lay-Soft is not just good for the horse, it has advantages for owners also, including:
- Lay-Soft is cost-effective and economical
- Lay-Soft can be used in both bedding down AND mucking out – meaning that you only have one product to keep in stock
- Lay-Soft won’t blow about the stable or yard – so that’s less cleaning up for you
- Lay-Soft’s excellent odour elimination over products such as straw, which means ammonia odours do not transfer onto your clothing
- Lay-Soft is time and cost effective during mucking out through reduced wastage due to its superior absorbancy – significantly reducing muck heap sizes
- Lay-Soft’s plastic wrapping enables you to store our convenient 25kg bales outside and they won’t degrade or spoil, even in Winter
All this makes for more riding time and less on the cleanout chores! and … after use Lay-Soft is bio-degradable and an excellent temporary weed suppressant – so you can be sure that you are “doing your bit” for the environment and lowering yours and your horse’s carbon footprint!